Most people don’t remember to have their furnace or air conditioner looked at until there’s a breakdown. Eliminate the worry of breakdowns by signing up for Thornton Plumbing and Heating’s maintenance agreement. These regularly scheduled tune-ups will keep your heating system in “factory fresh” condition. This will save you a lot of money in energy and repair costs down the road.
Our Main Goal
our customers are our family. We have been part of this community for over 20 years. Our strong values and quality workmanship helped make us leaders in the HVAC industry. We are a company you can rely on, much like your own family. Every customer is a priority to Cool Experts Conditioning. We look forward to working with you soon. To all of our old friends and new ones…. Welcome to our Family!
In the end, the decision is yours, but we highly recommend speaking with an honest contractor first before making the final decision. Having a blower that matches your new air conditioner is necessary to maximize your system’s efficiency, reduce your energy bills, and extend the life of your new system.
To see how much it would cost to just replace the air conditioner versus replacing the entire heating and cooling system,
When to get a replacement
- If your furnace is over 15 years old.
- If you are buying a high-efficiency air conditioner with SEER above 16.
- If the installation is complicated.
- If you don’t want to worry about HVAC repairs and replacements for a while.
Together with Complete Comforts craftsman ship and providing the best products in the business you will enjoy indoor air comfort like never before. If you looking for the most efficient heating and cooling equipment available or just a basic entry level option or anything in between, we have you covered.
- Cool Expert AC responds to all of our customers with quick, polite, trained technicians who will equipment your trouble with a ensure low cost- anywhere, any day, any period! All of our technicians work for us and are trained to fit our very high-quality standards. We never use subcontractors. Cool Expert Services Texas and is committed to offering competitive pricing without compromising workmanship. Before you sign an agreement with anyone else give Cool Expert AC the opportunity to earn your business, you’ll be happy that you did. Cool Expert AC has all the knowledge to advise you on any design, comfort, maintenance and service problems you may have regarding central air conditioning. Come to see our services page for a detailed list of the services we render.
Take advantage of Utilities and manufacture rebates that can save you a lot of money. We also have 12 months no interest if paid in full financing.
Keep your air-conditioner (AC) maintained and you’ll not only save money on energy, but you’ll also extend its lifespan, saving money on costly early replacement.
Your Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning system (HVAC) will consist of either a furnace and AC or a heat pump, which both heats and cools. Both types will have an interior unit (evaporator and blower) and an exterior unit (condenser coil and compressor). These instructions apply to a whole-home air-conditioning or heat pump unit.
When you want a job done right, you ask for the experts. At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Texas, we’re dedicated to performing quality HVAC repairs and installations. We even put it in writing. Our 100% Satisfaction guaranteeing * shows our commitment to upholding the highest level of heating and air conditioning services in the industry. In fact, Service Experts in Provo repairs, sells and installs more heating and cooling systems than any other HVAC repair and service company in North America – more people trust us with their home comfort, so you know your home is in good hands.
- f you’re considering adding air conditioning to your home, or if your existing air conditioner needs to be retired, you have many options available to you as well as some homework to do, unless you currently have a service provider that you trust to do the project properly.
To start with, an assessment would need to be performed in the home to determine what size of unit is needed for the load requirements of your home, which requires measurement and verification of the size of the home and insulation values of the , materials used in construction, as well as a ductwork evaluation to determine the amount of airflow the system can actually deliver, then an installing HVAC contractor can make a decision regarding the size of the unit needed, and if any modifications to the system need to be performed to ensure proper operation.
The typical furnace install can take 4-10 hours. The average A/C install 4-8 hours. A complete furnace and A/C project will take 8-14 hours. It is our goal to complete each install in one day.
While it is always necessary to replace both air conditioning components at the same time (in a split system), it’s not always necessary to replace both AC components and the furnace.
Still, the air conditioner will need to use the blower motor, which is why the only way to ensure the new air conditioner will perform at its rated efficiency is to replace the heating system at the same time.