Take The Hassle Out Of HVAC Starting At Only $12.95/Month
Our Family Plan Offers An Array Of Benefits And Cost Savings To Keep Your HVAC System Working Great Year Round
- 21-Point Comprehensive Checklist For Your System(s)
- Provide and Change Air Filters
- 2 Precision Tune-Ups a Year (Spring and Fall)
- 15% Off All Services
- Priority Scheduling
- $500 Off Full System Replacements
- Wash AC Condensors And More
Are you tired of dealing with unexpected AC breakdowns during the peak of summer?
Look no further than Cool Experts AC’s Family Plan!
For just $12.95 a month per system, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your AC unit is taken care of. Our Family Plan offers a range of incredible features that will keep your home cool and comfortable year-round.
First and foremost, our plan includes regular air filter changes to ensure that the air you breathe is always clean and healthy. We’ll also conduct comprehensive HVAC checks to catch any potential issues before they turn into major problems.
But that’s not all – as a Family Plan member, you’ll enjoy priority scheduling for any repairs or maintenance needs. And if a repair is required, you’ll receive a large discount on both parts and labor. Plus, if you ever need a new system, you’ll get a significant discount on installation as well.
With Cool Experts AC’s Family Plan, you can rest easy knowing that your AC unit is in the hands of professionals who truly care. We understand the importance of keeping your home comfortable and will go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Don’t wait until your AC breaks down – sign up for our Family Plan today and experience the peace of mind that comes with reliable, professional AC service.
Here’s What Our Expert Technicians
Check For On Each System
- Change air filters
- Inspect belts and adjust tension as needed. Advise customer when belt will need to be replaced as needed once a year.
- Check cleanliness of indoor and perform a general washing coil
- Clear drain lines with high pressure nitrogen to prevent any drain line clogs
- Inspect all pulleys and sheaves
- Check refrigerant pressures at compressor
- Check system superheat and subcooling
- Take voltage and amp draw measurements of compressors and fan motors
- Ensure compressor crankcase heater is operational
- Check compressor oil level if sight-glass is present
- Visually inspect unit for refrigerant leaks
- Clear debris from electrical panel and outdoor unit base pan
- Check electrical components for signs of damage (such as contactors, relays, capacitors, circuit boards, etc.)
- Check operation of safety controls (low and high pressure cut-outs, etc.)
- Ensure operation of low ambient control If applicable
- Tighten electrical connections
- Record temperature differences across indoor and outdoor coils
- Check condensate pan for leaks. Advise customer if it needs to be cleaned.
- Check thermostat operation
- Check all bearings and lubricate when applicable
- Take voltage and amp draw measurements of compressors and fan motors.
- Ensure compressor crankcase healer is operational.
- Check compressor oil level if sight-glass is present.
- Check cleanliness of indoor outdoor coil. Advise customer they need to be cleaned.
- Visually inspect unit for refrigerant leaks (signs of oil residue, etc.)
- Clear debris from electrical panel and outdoor unit base pan.
- Record temperature differences across indoor and outdoor coils.
- Check operation of refrigerant reversing valve.
- Check operation of defrost control board.
- Check all indoor components
- Check heat kit and elements
- Check safeties
- Check drains
- Check Evap coil
- Check Temp Split
- Check Blower amps and cleanness
- Clean and test ignition systems.
- Clean and test burners.
- Clean combustion chamber.
- Check burner gas pressure.
- Check Gas Valve and operation
Don’t Hesitate. Start Saving Today!
By signing up for the Family Plan, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your AC unit is taken care of by professionals who truly care. You’ll save money on repairs and installation while ensuring that your home remains cool and comfortable year-round.
Don’t wait until your AC breaks down – sign up for Cool Experts AC’s Family Plan today and experience the benefits of reliable, professional AC service. Hurry and sign up now to take advantage of the great savings and keep your home comfortable all year long.