Indoor air quality affects your sleep, your allergies, and your overall health. While it’s important to dust and vacuum, there are still airborne particles and contaminants that float through your vents. Overtime, these particles settle in the ducts and create subpar air quality for your home. Our duct cleaning services ensure that your air is free from harmful contaminants that can affect your family and prevent allergies and respiratory issues.
What We Look Out For
Our professional duct cleaners look for the following signs:
- Insects or vermin located within the ducts
- Dirt, dust, and debris that is clogged within the ducts. These may also settle on surfaces within your house such as your furniture
- Growth of mold around your HVAC system
- Whether you or any member of your family has started experiencing any allergies or unexplained symptoms
- Whether any renovations have been done recently within your home. Such renovations may lead to the build-up of dirt and pollutants within ducts.
If your ducts have not been cleaned for a long time or you notice any of the signs above, it is time to give us a call. We will thoroughly inspect and clean your ducts thereby removing pollutants, contaminants, dirt, dust and any debris present. Our detailed cleaning process ensure that your ducts will be free of any contaminants. We use disinfecting agents to curb the growth of mold and bacteria within ducts.